[BusyBox] CVS question

Joel Coltoff joel at wmi.com
Thu Jul 11 13:11:03 UTC 2002

Help me out here on with a simple question. What determines when
a file gets moved from the cvs tree to the snapshot tree? As an
example I donwloaded busybox-stable-20020710.tar.gz and at least
one file in there isn't up to date with the cvs tree. I noticed that
the libbb/copy_file.c is older that the cvs version dated June, 11.
On the other hand, there are some files in the snapshot that are newer
than those in busybox-0.60.3.tar.gz.

What do the snapshots represent?

Thanks.

--
Joel Coltoff

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
    -- W. B. Yeats