[BusyBox] Can init reread inittab?

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Jan 29 08:53:53 UTC 2002

On Mon Jan 28, 2002 at 01:05:20PM +0100, Axel Barnitzke wrote:
> Sorry about posting this to busybox, but I can't reach
> the uClibc list :-(

I'm sorry to hear that.  Could you forward directly to me a copy
of the email that had trouble?   I want to be sure and fix any
email problems.  So far, I've not heard of any such problems...

> I installed the following hack in uClibc/include/setjmp.h because
> under uClibc setjmp indeed is a synonym for sigsetjmp(env,0)

I think you have definately found something.  Yes, this could
certainly explain the wierd ash problems.  I'll work up a proper
fix for uClibc right now.

 -Erik