[BusyBox] Symbolic tag for busybox 0.60.2?

Stewart Brodie stewart.brodie at pace.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 09:12:04 UTC 2002

I have looked for but not found a symbolic tag applied in the CVS repository
to mark the current stable release 0.60.2.  Please could one be added like
there is for 0.60.1?  It would make it a lot easier to track our own vendor
branch imports if it did.

OTOH, might I be better off waiting for a 0.61 release with the new build
tree (which looks far nicer, by the way) and not polluting the repository
with soon-to-be-removed files?

--
Stewart Brodie, Senior Software Engineer
Pace Micro Technology PLC