[BusyBox] Resolver problem with uClibc

Geoffrey Espin espin at idiom.com
Wed Jan 2 12:48:04 UTC 2002

John,

> Do I need an nsswitch.conf with uClibc? I tried creating all the files
> you suggest but to no avail. Vodz's message which you refer to says:

There are other messages over the last 6 months you should search for.
(Vladimir may be off celebrating New Years & Orthodox Christmas. :-))

> I'm using uClibc and this post implies that it should just work...

My target CPU 'mips' doesn't work with uClibc, yet, so cannot
confirm.  I agree, that message implied as much.  But supplying
nsswitch.conf shouldn't hurt, even if it does nothing.  Perhaps
verify that you can configure things to work with glibc, then
switch to uClibc.  Sorry I have no other ideas for you.

Geoff
--
Geoffrey Espin
espin at idiom.com