[BusyBox] Unzip applet

Laurence Anderson L.D.Anderson at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jan 2 06:30:11 UTC 2002

>*If we are going to support zip, then we could also put [optional] zip
>*support back into gunzip.c
Yeah, but we already have all the code for dealing with file creation in

unarchive.c so I thought I'd re-use it.

>*From a quick look, this aproach could also be used to integrate
bunzip2
>*with tar to enable tar -jxf <file>.tar.bz2
Dunno really, because unlike normal Unix archives (cpio, tar) in zip
files
all the file header data is stored uncompressed, it's only the files
themselves that are compressed, thats why I needed to modify unarchive.c
call inflate.

>*Looks fine to me, however last time i tried (before christmas) i had
>*problems getting to CVS on busybox.net, is cvs functioning properly
for
>*others ?
Webcvs works again too! Be nice if it went in...

Laurence