[BusyBox] Question regarding Minix FS

Jeff Studer jstuder at aquilagroup.com
Wed Feb 27 11:00:04 UTC 2002

Hello list,

Our embedded system is getting a little tight on space, and we are
currently using ext2 fs ramdisk, and r/w flash sector.  So I need fs
creation tools and maintance tools, but no one at my site is familiar
with the minix filesystem to know what we will be losing, or about any
pitfalls, if we move from ext2 to minix -- due to the fact that minix
tools are built into busybox.

Thank you for you comments, and I'd be interested in hearing other's
experience transitioning from ext2 to minix.

TIA

--
Jeff Studer
Software Engineer