[BusyBox] tftp in upcoming 0.60.3

Magnus Damm damm at opensource.se
Sat Feb 23 15:12:04 UTC 2002

Hi,

I read that a new stable version might be coming up and...

The development-tree has a improved (and bugfixed)
version of the tftp applet.

I've been using the development-version of tftp
together with 0.60.2 for a quite long time now,
and I've not experienced any problems.

I have not heard any loud screaming on the list either,
which probably means that no-one is using the development-
version or that it actually works.

So, whatabout if the stable tree gets the improved
tftp applet?

The blocksize option in the latest stable version
(0.60.2) is broken, and it would be nice with a fix.

The patch for 0.60.1 could be found here:

http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2001-October/010138.html

Thanks /

magnus