[BusyBox] RE: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 8 20:16:03 UTC 2002

Hello again from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Erik, it did it again! Here is what it said to me:
Reporting-MTA: dns; mtiwmhc25.worldnet.att.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 00:45:49 +0000
Received-From-MTA: dns; who (12.88.80.28)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <andersen at codepoet.org>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; andersen.dsl.xmission.com (166.70.15.250)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 <andersen at codepoet.org>... Relaying denied
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi