[BusyBox] broken link

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Feb 8 19:57:04 UTC 2002

Hello all,
	I believe it is Microsoft-based DNS servers that cache records
with TTL=0 forever.  I actually use Win2K for my home servers, and have
not had the problem, as I tell the cache to manually flush records after
X hours/days/months.  I can look into it further, it it is important to
anybody, off list.

-Thomas Cameron