[BusyBox] Fsync mkswap

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Feb 8 07:32:03 UTC 2002

Hello,
	One thing you'll want to check is if swapon/swapoff looks in
fstab for the mountpoints for swap space.  I believe it does, but I
might be wrong.  Try specifying _where_ the swap space is by executing
`swapon /dev/ram1`.  Keep in mind, however, that using RAM for swap
space isn't the most orthodox practice.  You may be better off just
running without swap space, unless you have an application the
specifically requires it.  Good luck!

-Thomas Cameron