[BusyBox] broken link

Jeff Studer jstuder at aquilagroup.com
Thu Feb 7 17:25:05 UTC 2002

Its a DNS problem.  add www. to the fromt of the link, and you'll get
where
you expect to be.  The odd thing, at my office, was only my linux box
had
trouble properly resolving busybox.net, the windows boxes had no
trouble.
But add www to the url, and I think that didn't match whatever was
cached
either on my machine, or on the DNS, and it resolved ok.

How long ago did busybox.net change its IP?  I'm just curious because
I'd
swear I've had this 'problem' for over a week.