[BusyBox] tinylogin 1.00 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Feb 5 05:52:04 UTC 2002

FYI, tinylogin 1.00 has been released and can be grabbed
from http://tinylogin.busybox.net/downloads/

This is a maintainence release, mostly so people can stop having
problems with 0.80.  Tinylogin will be merged into busybox in the
future, so future releases will be available from the busybox
development codebase.  I will also be spending some time with
busybox over the next few days, and will also be making a busybox
0.60.3 maintainence release as well.  I plan to start reviewing
all the patches that are queued up later today.  My appologies
that I have let the patch queue get so full!  If you don't see
your favorite patches going in (or getting rejected), ping me
just in case I lost them,

One other bit of business.  The busybox.net server will be
getting colocated Wednesday afternoon/evening.  Expect some brief
interruptions, followed by much better access speed...  I've
spoken with the several people about getting mirrors setup, so
shortly thereafter we should be able to bring up some mirror
sites, which will help further distribute the load.  Thanks for
your patience.  This has all taken far longer than I expected [1].

Have fun,

 -Erik

[1] Hofstadter's Law:
    Everything takes longer than you think it will, even when you
    take Hofstadter's Law into account.