[BusyBox] cvs ash

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Thu Dec 5 03:01:03 UTC 2002

G'day all,
I'm using the latest cvs busybox with uClibc-0.9.16
I have a respawn entry in my inittab that says
tty5::respawn:/bin/su - user

in /home/user/.profile I have
#!/bin/sh
exec /opt/defence/scripts/program

in /opt/defence/scripts/program I have

#!/bin/sh

export LD_PRELOAD=/usr/X11R6/lib/libICE.so:/usr/X11R6/lib/libSM.so
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/wine/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib
export WINE="/usr/local/wine/wine --debugmsg fixme-commctrl"
export DGI=/opt/win/program/dgi
export TOUCHCAL="/opt/win/program/touchcal 1"

/bin/sh < /dev/tty5 > /dev/tty5

This is a cut down version of my application script for testing purposes.

I'm exporting 4 variables to the shell that get's executed.
No matter what I do, I can not get LD_LIBRARY_PATH to export.
All the others appear fine when I do a
>set

This test works under Bash on my development machine, and every other
variable exports.
If I add any character to LD_LIBRARY_PATH ie LD_LIBRARY_PATHX then
it exports, but of course that is useless.

I have not been able to find any reference to this variable in the ash.c
file and I'm kind of scratching my head.

--
Brad....
                   /"\