[BusyBox] Problems with init.

Nicholas Lafferty nlafferty at pennswoods.net
Thu Aug 29 10:43:03 UTC 2002

I have setup an inittab with the correct format.

I still am getting the "bummer can't open tty?" errors. I have run
completely out of things to try. I know that the device files are in place.
I just have no clue what the next step is.

if I have

::sysinit:/etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit

it will freeze after init starts. If I try to use the non-busybox version of
init it freezes when I get the "Freeing unsed memory from kernel" message.