[BusyBox] ash revision 1.57

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Sat Aug 24 09:23:03 UTC 2002

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:02:11 +0400
"Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo at simtreas.ru> wrote:

> Glenn,
>

> WOW. Thanks. I have seen your good work.
> To you a gift:
> ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/snake.c.gz

Thanks, i commited the make_directory we worked on a while back... also
just commited a gunzip.c that saves a few hundred bytes.

I like the game, a nice distraction and only 10kB :)

> I like:
> indent -br -ce -ts4 -nsob
> But I like not long lines and bug in indent formating with comments
> and sequetintal "if" :(

The current indent of comments before code is set at -d0, i think that
rule should have applied to the S_I_T array

I just used the .indent.pro from cvs, i think style is whatever you get
used to, so it doesnt really matter what guidelines we set if we do it
consistently then we will get used to it.

Glenn