[Busybox] ppc - compile error

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 19 08:46:03 UTC 2002

In message <3D60FE85.3065FD92 at opensource.se> you wrote:

> (This is not really related to busybox, but we all love toolchains,
> right?)

:-)

> > So now, I build glibc twice: once for the target, once for the toolchain.
> > The libc.so linker script is not the only difference, AFAICT.  Is there a
> > documented sane way of doing this properly building it only once?
> I use glibc-2.1.3 for my powerpc target.
>
> If someone knows a better way, please let me know.

We use glibc-2.2.1 in the current version of our ELDK;  see  download
and build instructions at http://www.denx.de/ELDK

At the moment we're working on the next release (YD-2.3 based)  which
will contain glibc-2.2.5

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth  and  Know-
ledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."  - Albert Einstein