possibility of 'nc' supporting '-l' ? was: Re: [BusyBox] telnet daemon

Tom Oehser tom at toms.net
Tue Apr 30 22:39:06 UTC 2002

Ah.  Excellent!  Um.  Almost excellent.  It somehow limbos (?limboes)
the port when it uses it...

The line below works, - once.

Then, even though the instance that had the port open has ended,
the port is bound and locked.  So, when init restarts it, it can't
get port 23.  I'm surprised that it is even *able* to hand the port,
beyond the process ending.  The real nc doesn't have this problem.

-Tom