[BusyBox] bug#1241: marked as done (bzcat tries to delete files.)

BusyBox.net bug Tracking System owner at busybox.net
Fri Apr 26 18:21:03 UTC 2002

Your message dated Fri, 26 Apr 2002 18:18:44 -0600
with message-id <20020427001843.GF3265 at codepoet.org>
and subject line Fixed by Matt Kraai
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

Erik Andersen
(administrator, BusyBox.net bugs database)