[BusyBox] Upgrading busybox binary

Michael Sternberg MichaelS at boscom.com
Tue Apr 23 00:20:09 UTC 2002

How can I change busybox binary file itself on working system ?

Let's say I have a remote computer (with ssh access) working with busybox.
I want to upload a new version of busybox binary.

When I trying to exchange old binary with new it tells me "file busy"
and it's right - there are many utilities that are actually links to busybox
running. I can kill most of them - unfortunately I can not kill the init...
:(

It should be some clever trick to perform this. Please help.

			With thanks in advance.
							Michael.