FW: [BusyBox] Command line editing

Michael Sternberg MichaelS at boscom.com
Sun Apr 14 11:06:03 UTC 2002

I tried both in stable version (0.60.2) and in latest snapshot (0.60.3-pre).
Once I press upper arrow (for getting previous command in history) I receive
gibberish in best case.
In worst case shell just quits to login: prompt.
I tried from console, from telnet and from ssh client - same results.

				Please help.
					Michael.