possibility of 'nc' supporting '-l' ? was: Re: [BusyBox] telnet daemon

Tom Oehser tom at toms.net
Fri Apr 12 19:42:03 UTC 2002

I do this on tomsrtbt with 'nc', and it requires the telnet-in er to set
binary and mode character- but that requires the real nc, busybox nc can't
listen.  I havn't found a smaller way on tomsrtbt than the real nc, short
of writing it myself in Lua (which is included on tomsrtbt, and supports
networking).  -Tom