[BusyBox] 答复: Re: [BusyBox] ????: Re: ????: Re: [ BusyBox] busyboxfor mips

verdure at sunplus.com.cn verdure at sunplus.com.cn
Fri Sep 28 01:15:55 UTC 2001

well,I have built glibc for my case.I think I shall rewrite Makefile
somewhere.
Because it can be compiled successfully for linux.while I want to make it
compile for mips.
How to do?
Thank you!

                    David Kimdon
                    <David_Kimdon at alumn        收件人:     verdure at sunplus.com.cn
                    i.hmc.edu>                 抄送:  busybox at opensource.lineo.com
                    发件人: David             主题:  Re: [BusyBox] ????: Re: ????: Re:
                    Kimdon                     [BusyBox] busybox for mips
                    <dwhedon at dualmedia.
                    fr>

                    01-09-28 10:39

Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 09:28:10AM +0800 wrote:

> such as stdlib.h,unistd.h,string.h,fcntl.h,and so on.
> I can find them,but it hint me:No such file or directory.
> why? Can you help me?

ok, really sounds like a compiler issue, this isn't really the list
for such problems.  I assume you are using the GNU tools,  anyway,
have you built glibc for your target then rebuilt gcc ?

Here are some general instructions, you'll need to modify them for
your target, but the general idea is the same:
http://penguinppc.org/embedded/cross-compiling/

Hope that helps,

David