[BusyBox] ????: Re: ????: Re: [BusyBox] busybox for mips

David Kimdon David_Kimdon at alumni.hmc.edu
Thu Sep 27 20:39:10 UTC 2001

Fri, Sep 28, 2001 at 09:28:10AM +0800 wrote:

> such as stdlib.h,unistd.h,string.h,fcntl.h,and so on.
> I can find them,but it hint me:No such file or directory.
> why? Can you help me?

ok, really sounds like a compiler issue, this isn't really the list
for such problems.  I assume you are using the GNU tools,  anyway,
have you built glibc for your target then rebuilt gcc ?

Here are some general instructions, you'll need to modify them for
your target, but the general idea is the same:
http://penguinppc.org/embedded/cross-compiling/

Hope that helps,

David