[BusyBox] 答复: Re: ????: Re: [BusyBox] busybox for mips

verdure at sunplus.com.cn verdure at sunplus.com.cn
Thu Sep 27 19:31:53 UTC 2001

such as stdlib.h,unistd.h,string.h,fcntl.h,and so on.
I can find them,but it hint me:No such file or directory.
why? Can you help me?
Thank you!

                    David Kimdon
                    <dwhedon at debi        收件人:     verdure at sunplus.com.cn
                    an.org>              抄送:
                    发件人:             主题:  Re: ????: Re: [BusyBox] busybox for mips
                    David Kimdon
                    <dwhedon at dual
                    media.fr>

                    01-09-28
                    01:23

Sounds like a misconfigured compiler?  Does it build other things? Is
it the libc headers that it can't find?

-David

verdure at sunplus.com.cn
busybox at opensource.lineo.com