[BusyBox] msh as login shell

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Sep 24 10:18:46 UTC 2001

On Mon Sep 24, 2001 at 08:07:28PM +0400, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> Please test it:
> ftp://ftp.simtreas.ru/pub/my/bb/new/msh.c.gz
> I do not understand, why Erik ignores this offer.

I'm not ignoring it.  I've just been very busy looking for a job
and doing some consulting work to make sure my family has food on
the table.  I had hoped to get some time to work on merging this
over the weekend, but it didn't happen.  Hopefully I will get some
time tonight,

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee at debian.org, formerly of Lineo