[BusyBox] How to Check the status of Busybox features submitted here

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Sep 18 19:11:30 UTC 2001

On Tue Sep 18, 2001 at 06:05:57PM -0700, Ivan Passos wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know whether there is a way to check the status of Busybox
> features / patches / new apps submitted to this list. I am very
> interested in some features (e.g. the start-stop-daemon patch
> submitted by David Kimdon), but I don't know what's their status as of
> now (accepted, rejected -- and why --, on hold ...).

The recommended way to get things accepted into busybox is
submitting a bug containing the patch.  That ensures that
things don't get lost.

But mostly the reason things have been slow is that I got
laid off on the 7th, and I've been putting most of my energy
into finding work.

I'm planning on going through the backlog of patches and getting
things up to date over the next day or so.  The start-stop-daemon
patch will probably be going in as is (though I need to read over
it in case some minor cleanup is needed)

 -Erik

--
Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee at debian.org, formerly of Lineo