[BusyBox] How to Check the status of Busybox features submitted here

Ivan Passos ivan at cyclades.com
Tue Sep 18 19:03:02 UTC 2001

Hello,

I'd like to know whether there is a way to check the status of Busybox
features / patches / new apps submitted to this list. I am very
interested in some features (e.g. the start-stop-daemon patch
submitted by David Kimdon), but I don't know what's their status as of
now (accepted, rejected -- and why --, on hold ...).

I checked the Changelog file in the CVS src tree, but there is nothing
about the patches I'm interested in. I'm not trying to push the
inclusion of such patches, I just wanted (if possible) to have a way
to check their status instead of bothering the list with questions
like "is this accepted yet?? When will it be included in an official
release??", etc. etc. ...

If such engine does exist, please let me know how to access it.

Sorry if this is a lame question, and TIA for any help.

Later,
Ivan