SV: [BusyBox] tftp (0.60.1)

Thomas Dahl td at baekgaardholding.dk
Mon Sep 17 09:08:12 UTC 2001

Hi,

The tftp server comes from the Redhat 7.0 distribution (in.tftpd).

I think the problem arrives when a package is lost then it never gets on
track again. I can download a file from the tftp-server again and again,
some times it get through without timeing out, but most of the time it
fails. If I use the tftp client from Redhat 4.2 (libc5) I have never
experienced the problem. Same hardware, same location in the fysical
network, same remote server, same remote file, the only thing different is
the client. I'll try to dig more into the problem tomorrow to see if I'm
missing something... I will compile the 0.60.0 version of busybox to see if
the problem arrives with the old tftp client.

/Thomas