bug#1214: [BusyBox] bug#1214: modprobe doesn't

Tim Riker Tim at Rikers.org
Sat Sep 15 20:00:07 UTC 2001

I would disagree. Having a modprobe binary implies that we have modprobe
functionality. We do not. We _do_ have insmod functionality.

If we claim to have modprobe and do not support the primary modprobe
feature, then modprobe is broken. This should remain a bug until either
the functionality is implemented or the modprobe applet is removed.

--
Tim Riker - http://rikers.org/ - short SIGs! <g>
All I need to know I could have learned in Kindergarten