[BusyBox] vodz telnetd applet

David Douthitt ssrat at mailbag.com
Thu Sep 13 08:05:10 UTC 2001

Erik Andersen wrote:

> On Wed Sep 12, 2001 at 03:48:21PM -0700, David Kimdon wrote:

> > I'll have some time to work on this too (recently layed off, I hope this
> > isn't the start of a trend :-) )
>
> Geez, I'm sorry to hear about that.  Must be viral and catching. :(

Unfortunately it seems to be.  One of the developers associated with the
LEAF project (Floppy-based firewalls, etc.) was let go, as was one of
the chief developers of lcdproc.

Sounds like among technology types this thing is spreading.  I'm
thankful I don't work for a technology company right now...