[BusyBox] couple of patches for tar.c

Magick magick at linux-fan.com
Tue Sep 11 14:18:41 UTC 2001

Hi,

I have some more patches, the first (tar.patch) is to move the handling of
hardlinks to after the include/explude test. Maybe the socket test should
also be moved.
The second (tar-feature.patch) will make tar include explicitly all
specified files, even if they are in the exclude list, this is not
something GNU tar does, but I'm posting it so it can be considered.
The last patch is adding a description of this tar feature and the init
normal order feature to Config.h
Hope this is helpfull.

Bart
--
Attack is the secret of defense; defense is the planning of an attack.
 -- Sun Tzu, The Art Of War