[BusyBox] ash.c and arith.c commits

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at busybox.net
Mon Sep 10 19:25:04 UTC 2001

Hello all,

I haven't had any time to work on this stuff lately, and I've had these
changes sitting on my machine for a couple of weeks.  So, I committed
them.  ;-)  Well, Erik did ask me about them first.

The changes to arith.c make it smaller and fix a couple of bugs.

Regarding ash.c, I committed the smaller xxreadtoken implementation.  I also
made the table versions of cmdtxt, calcsize, and copynode the default.  If
any of these break, they can be disabled by not defining the appropriate
macro flags in the code.  I'm hoping that, by enabling these by default,
any bugs will quickly surface.  Since together they save over 1k of generated
code, I thought this was worthwhile to do.

Manuel