[BusyBox] `od' applet?

Thierry Laronde tlaronde at polynum.com
Thu Oct 25 15:21:57 UTC 2001

Hello,

After the reorganization of the CVS has stabilized, will it be possible
to include, in the next release, the `od' applet I have sent some weeks
ago? Even if it could be made smaller, it is pratical at least at
installation time to parse /proc pci headers and so on and it can be
what is missing when doing scripts : to be able to take binary values.

As an option it might be of some interest for others than me ;)

Regards,
--
Thierry Laronde (Alceste) <tlaronde at polynum.org>