[BusyBox] Init problems?!?

Jem X freewheel at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:39:57 UTC 2001

Thanks guys for totally ignoring my question on init problems :-(. I do
realise that work is done by people volunteering information, but even
someone dropping a single line to say, yes, that's what we expect to happen,
would be helpful.

I still have issues with "something" grabbing the VT away from my
application if I don't delay each script launched from /etc/rc.d/rcS by 1
second. If noone can answer these problems could someone at least point me
somewhere where I could get them answered?

Thanks,

Jeremy