[BusyBox] Login/Password Management Utilities

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Thu Oct 25 01:16:15 UTC 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:57:30 -0600
"Erik Andersen" <andersen at codepoet.org> wrote:

> On Thu Oct 25, 2001 at 03:22:47PM +1000, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> > This subdir is displaying its entries, there is a
pwd_group/config.in
> > but it doesnt appear in the menus.
> >
> > Anyone know why ?
>
> Because I forgot to add pwd_group/config.in into the
> sysdeps/linux/config.in file...
>
> Thanks for spotting this -- I just fixed it.

ahh, i tried to work it out, but i didnt look there.

The reason i was looking there is that i was thinking maybe it would be
good idea to move ./libbb/unarchive.c to ./archival/libunarchive and
make it work much the same as pwd_grp && libpwd_grp.

unarchive.c is only used by apps in archival so it could help to
simplify libbb and libbb.h

what do you think ?

Glenn