[BusyBox] klogd problems

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Wed Oct 24 07:23:19 UTC 2001

Hello all,
	Has anyone noticed problems while attempting to compile `klogd` into
busybox?  I get the following error upon performing a `make`:

/usr/i386-linux-uclibc/bin/gcc -I
/tom/development/source/lineo/busybox/includes -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wshadow -Os -fomit-frame-pointer -D_GNU_SOURCE -march=i586 -mcpu=i586
-c -o klogd.o klogd.c
klogd.c: In function 'doKlogd':
klogd.c:79: parse error before "BB_VER"
make[2]: *** [klogd.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/tom/development/source/lineo/busybox/sysklogd'
make[1]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/tom/development/source/lineo/busybox/sysklogd'
make: *** [_dir_sysklogd] Error 2

	I looked in 'klogd.c', and saw no reference to "BB_VER"...although I
may be missing it.  Anyone else using `klogd`?  Any help is appreciated.

-Tom