[BusyBox] remote rebooting

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 24 00:57:31 UTC 2001

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
First of all, if this message arrived at a bad time, then I beg your pardon.
Second of all, could you please provide some more information regarding your
system, and its troubles? I am in the process of designing a system which
will be built on the Slackware distribution, and I want to make sure I
properly incorporate that guy's patches, and software.
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"