[BusyBox] remote rebooting

David Kimdon David_Kimdon at alumni.hmc.edu
Tue Oct 23 13:45:27 UTC 2001

see this message that is a patch for telnetd:

http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2001-August/004262.html

This patch hasn't yet made it into busybox but it will allow you to do
what you want because you can use anything as the login program, you
would do something like:

# /usr/sbin/telnetd -l /sbin/reboot

Or perhaps your own shell script in place of reboot that checks the
message, and verifies that a reboot is really desired.

-David