[BusyBox] run-parts applet

eM' faina.mail at tiscalinet.it
Sun Oct 21 11:49:36 UTC 2001

Ciao!

I'm trying to learn C programming and, for execise, I've decided to port
a simple small program to a simple small and beautyful project, as only
busybox can be :-)

I've done a little test and it seems to work with glibc 2.2.4 (debian) and
with the snapshot of uClibc (08-oct-2001), so I've posted the patch.

However, at compile time gcc print this warning, and I don't know how to
make
gcc happy :-(

run_parts.c:84: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype

Any suggestion is welcome...

--
Au revoir.
Lele...