[BusyBox] start-stop-daemon

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Thu Oct 18 13:33:02 UTC 2001

On Fri Sep 07, 2001 at 01:34:59PM -0700, David Kimdon wrote:
> As discussed earlier here is a busybox start-stop-daemon applet.  I have
> been using it for a few weeks without problems.
>
> One issue is that the executable really should be called start-stop-daemon,
> but the bb build system didn't take to that filename very well, so I named
> it start_stop_daemon.
>
> Okay to commit?

Yes, I just committed this (with Matt's adjustment to use ODDNAME).
You submitted this on October 7th -- the very day I was fired from
Lineo.  So it seems I totally forgot about this patch until now.
Sorry about the delay....

I'm now working as a consultant, and I'm trying to catch up now on
all the things I've forgotten to do over the last month,

 -Erik

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at codepoet-consulting.com