[Fwd: Re: [BusyBox] est 8260]

Andrew Dixon andrew.dixon at seranoa.com
Tue Oct 16 15:28:22 UTC 2001

Chris Meadors wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Andrew Dixon wrote:
>
> > Oh, that sounds bad.  I'm using libc6 and I _did_ statically link it.
> > I'll try the new uClibc and see what happens.
>
> Oh, I just recalled that when I changed over to the glibc static build I
> just blew away the busybox dir and unpacked a new clean tree.  This time
> when I configured I use msh instead of ash.  So I made two big changes in
> one step, and perhaps assumed to wrong one fixed my problem.
>
> What version of libc6 are you using?  I was 2.2.4.

Sorry.  As far as I can tell this turned out to be a problem with
sysvinit.  It complains that sys_ni_syscall is not implemented.  bb-init
works though.  Very impressive.  I greped through the source for
"sys_ni_syscall" and didn't find anything though.  Does anyone know what
this is?

Thanks for all of your help,
Andy