[Fwd: Re: [BusyBox] est 8260]

Chris Meadors clubneon at hereintown.net
Tue Oct 16 07:57:32 UTC 2001

On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Andrew Dixon wrote:

> Oh, that sounds bad.  I'm using libc6 and I _did_ statically link it.
> I'll try the new uClibc and see what happens.

Oh, I just recalled that when I changed over to the glibc static build I
just blew away the busybox dir and unpacked a new clean tree.  This time
when I configured I use msh instead of ash.  So I made two big changes in
one step, and perhaps assumed to wrong one fixed my problem.

What version of libc6 are you using?  I was 2.2.4.

-Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo."  The second penguin