[BusyBox] Re: What kernel was your developement system using

Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 5 07:51:36 UTC 2001

Hello again from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Are you sure about the syntax? According to the cvs server, given both "'cvs
up -D "25 Septermber"'",
and "'cvs up -D "25 September"'", it returns an error message exception.
That of "Can't parse date time <x>" where <x> is all of the above. I even
tried it in numerical form, and the same silly thing happened. Now what? Oh,
and it appears that the steps to build a working user-mode-linux launcher
from sources worked, if a bit long, and there were some problems access the
ftp site that you selected, something about network delays, I think. Any
other suggestions?
Gregg C Levine drwho8 at worldnet.att.net
"How many floors does this TARDIS of yours have, anyway?"