[BusyBox] busybox gzip problem: crc error

Chang, Shu-Hao shuhao_chang at trend.com.tw
Wed Nov 28 19:52:39 UTC 2001

I use normal gzip without any option.

This sample get crc error message even it is compressed by busybox gzip.
But the content is correct (ie decompress correctlly)

$ busybox-0.60.2/busybox gzip crc_err_sample
 $ busybox-0.60.2/busybox gzip -d crc_err_sample.gz
gzip: invalid compressed data--crc error
gzip: invalid compressed data--length error

I use gzsample.cc to generate 8192 sample files, about 103 files has this
problem.

-- shuhao Nov 29, 2001