[BusyBox] Last call for 0.60.2 patches...

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Nov 19 23:15:45 UTC 2001

On Sat Nov 10, 2001 at 07:35:22AM -0700, Erik wrote:
> I'd like to get 0.60.2 (stable) released in the next few days. I
> think it is basically ready.  I'm going to spend a bit of time

Ok, I've finished patching up busybox.stable for the 0.60.2
release.  I just ran the daily snapshot script a bit early so
people can poke at it.  I've tested it on x86 and ARM with glibc
2.2.4, uClibc CVS, and libc5 5.4.46.  Since this is supposed to
be a stable release, I'd really like it if everyone can poke at
it and double check that everything works.

    ftp://busybox.net/busybox/snapshots/busybox-stable-20011119.tar.gz

Unless someone can come up with something that needs to be fixed
before release, this snapshot will be becoming the final 0.60.2,

 -Erik