[BusyBox] CML2 configuration for BusyBox

Mark Whitley markw at lineo.com
Wed May 23 16:33:30 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 02:16:34PM -0400, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
> I spent some time this weekend designing a CML2 ruleset for BusyBox.

Lars, I really like this. I've looked briefly at CML2 and the thought has
crossed my mind that it might be a good approach to configuring Busybox. Nice
to actually see some code that does it.

> If you think this is something useful, let me know and I'll try to spruce
> it up a bit.

I think it's definitely useful. When I get a free moment, I'll try to
configure Busybox with it and let you know how it works for me.

Mark Whitley
markw at lineo.com