[BusyBox] For...do...done...

larry at doolittle.boa.org larry at doolittle.boa.org
Mon May 21 15:54:59 UTC 2001

Tom asked -

> I was writing up some shell scripts, when I noticed that I get an
> error in my "for x in `blah`; do" loops. [chop] am I to assume that
> the "for; do done" stuff is not working in hush?

I haven't tried to make it work.  I thought I would postpone
that until if..then..else..fi was well tested.  If you want
to give it a try yourself, the general support is in there,
you would only need to add some case to run_list_real().
The parsing is already taken care of in reserved_word(),
although I can't gurantee that is debugged.

       - Larry