bug#1164: [BusyBox] bug#1164: support for grep -f

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Mon May 7 07:45:02 UTC 2001

> Package: busybox
> Version: 0.51
> Severity: wishlist

What about `grep -e` ?  I have a few scripts that pass multiple things to
grep for (in the string and not in the string as the case may be).
Anyway...I just thought that I can't be the only one that would like this
functionality.  I suppose I _could_ just pipe the output to another
grep...but hey...I'm a geek.  ; )

--
Thomas Cameron