[BusyBox] Problem with mount

Brian Webb webbb at desertscenes.net
Sun May 6 10:29:15 UTC 2001

If tmpfs is only in recent kernels then I can't really use it.  I'm using
a highly patched 2.4.0-test9 kernel, and I didn't make the patches, so it
would be a major undertaking to upgrade.  I suppose I could try patching
in the tmpfs code, but ramfs is working fine for me, and I suspect that
tmpfs will have the same problem anyway.

BTW, I found the source of the mount problem and I'll send out a patch
soon.

Brian