[BusyBox] Need more examples

Paul Farber farber at admin.f-tech.net
Wed Mar 21 00:34:35 UTC 2001

Anyone else have any 'example' /lib setups they care to share?  I got bb
running shared libs with 2.2.17, but 2.4.2 and libc-2.1.95.so are a no
go.. and the uClib example provided was not really to informative (but
thank you very, very much).

I'm trying to get an embedded wireless distro set up, and the 2.4 kernel
is a must as is PCMCIA support... I'm afraid that uClib will not fit the
bill (unless someone has experience with it and PCMCIA support?).

Is there a detailed 2.4 doc or a more specific doc for getting libs
together?

Is there a more specific list that I sould look into?  An archive?

Paul Farber
Farber Technology
farber at admin.f-tech.net
Ph  570-628-5303